How to make Tulsi Ajwain Ka Mahi Tikka
About Tulsi Ajwain Ka Mahi Tikka Recipe: A mouth watering fish tikka recipe, Tulsi Ajwain ka Mahi Tikka is an easy starter recipe, prepare with simple ingredients. You can prepare this as an appetizer for a dinner party. Flavourful tikkas laced with a host of spices, chillies, basil paste and ajwain, baked to perfect golden. Serve these delicious tikkas topped with lemon juice along with mint chutney.
Ingredients of Tulsi Ajwain Ka Mahi Tikka
- 600 gms river sole fish
- 100 gms basil paste
- 15 gms ajwain
- 100 gms ginger and garlic paste
- 50 gms green chilli paste
- 40 gms garam masala powder
- 10 gms cardamom powder
- 200 gms hung curd
- 50 gms dairy cream
- to taste salt
- 50 ml mustard oil
- 10 gms kasuri methi
- 10 ml lemon juice
How to Make Tulsi Ajwain Ka Mahi Tikka
- 1.Wash and clean the fish. Cut it into tikka cut. Mix salt, ginger, garlic and lemon juice and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes.
- 2.Mix all the spices with hung curd and mix it well.
- 3.Add the fish and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- 4.Arrange the skewers across the clay oven about 4-5 inches from the heat. Turn it regularly until it turns light brown in color. Cook it for 7-10 minutes.
- 5.Baste it with oil and leave it for 10 minutes. Again, cook it until it turns golden brown.
- 6.Remove it from tandoor and apply fresh lemon juice.
- 7.Serve hot with mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: river sole fish, basil paste, ajwain, ginger and garlic paste, green chilli paste, garam masala powder, cardamom powder, hung curd, dairy cream, salt, mustard oil, kasuri methi, lemon juice