How To Make Turmeric Chicken
About Turmeric Chicken Recipe: Indulge in the flavourful melange of chicken with spices, cream and chillies in this stellar turmeric chicken curry that you can pair with rice or roti.
Ingredients of Turmeric Chicken
- 4 Chicken thigh boneless
- 6 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- to taste salt
- 3 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
How to Make Turmeric Chicken
- 1.Clean and cut each chicken thighs in three medium sized pieces.
- 2.Marinate with salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, half yogurt and pepper.
- 3.Set aside for 30 minutes Heat ghee In a thick bottom pan and sweat onions.
- 4.Add turmeric and red chili powder. Add in the marinated chicken. Simmer for eight minutes stirring occasionally.
- 5.Add in rest of the yogurt. Cook for another minute or until tender. finish with fresh cream and green coriander.
Key Ingredients: Chicken thigh boneless, yogurt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, fresh cream, onion, ghee, coriander