How to make White Chocolate Mango Mousse With Lychee Custard
About White Chocolate Mango Mousse With Lychee Custard Recipe: A delectable summer special mango recipe with the goodness of lychee (litchi). White chocolate mango mousse served with baked lychee custard making for a tempting dessert to prepare at home.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Mango Mousse With Lychee Custard
- For white chocolate mango mousse:
- 100 gms mango pulp
- 350 gms milk
- 5 Yolks
- 50 gms sugar
- 3 gms gelatin sheets
- 370 gms white chocolate
- For lychee custard:
- 250 gms cream
- 3 Yolks
- 50 gms sugar
- 3-4 Lychees
How to Make White Chocolate Mango Mousse With Lychee Custard
- Prepare white chocolate mango mousse:
- 1.Make a créme anglaise. Pour the anglaise over the melted chocolate and emulsify, add the gelatin sheets.
- 2.Once the emulsion is at about 40º C, add the whipped cream and mix until you get smooth & shiny mixture and set it aside.
- Prepare lychee custard:
- 1.In a pan, heat the cream until 80°C, add the sugar and boil altogether. Add the yolks. Strain the cream mixture.
- 2.Add chopped lychee on top and bake it in a small round silicone mat for 20 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven & freeze.
- 1.In a dome silicone mat, fill the mango mousse to halfway then place into each center, the insert.
- 2.Smooth over to the level of the mat with remaining mousse and place in the mat into the freezer.
- 3.Unmould the mousse and spray it with yellow cocoa butter spray and let it thaw.
Key Ingredients: For white chocolate mango mousse:, mango pulp , milk, Yolks, sugar , gelatin sheets, white chocolate, For lychee custard:, cream, Yolks, sugar, Lychees