Recipe of Aam Papad
Wondering what to do with the surplus seasonal fruits? Here's a trick, try this simple recipe, wrapped in mouth-watering flavors. A tangy dessert made of mango pulp - easy and healthy!
- Mango pulp
- Pinch of salt
How to Make Aam Papad
- Take the pulp out of the mangoes and blend in a blender with sugar to taste and a little bit of salt.
- Now take a plastic sheet and spread the pulp on to it.
- Keep this on a chatai (mat) and dry it out in the sun.
- When the top is dried, turn and dry some more till no moisture is left.
- Your aam papad is ready.
- You can do the same if you want a spicy one, by adding kala namak (rock salt) and spices to your liking.