Mixed Vegetable Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Homemade dressing poured over veggies.
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 2 cups cabbage- thinly shredded
- 1 capsicum- cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots- sliced into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- A dash of pepper
- 2 Tbsp yogurt
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 segments each lengthwise.
- Mix the yoghurt, salt, pepper, honey and vinegar and blend well together.
- Keep both the vegetables and the dressing refrigerated separately until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, mix the vegetables and the dressing together.
- This has to be done at the last minute, as the vegetables combined with the salt tend to shed their juices and thus become limp and soggy if kept too long.