Recipe of Oatmeal Dalia
Recipe Servings: 3
A healthy breakfast option, this oats dalia is very easy to cook.
- 1/2 cup oat meal
- 3-4 cups water
- Milk, according to taste
- Sugar, according to taste
How to Make Oatmeal Dalia
- Dry roast the oatmeal till a fragrance emanates.
- Add 3-4 cups of water gradually, stirring all the time.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for a minute or so.
- Adjust the quantity of water according to taste.
- Now add milk and sugar according to taste.
- The lumps are avoided by stirring all the time while adding water.