Vratwale Khatte Meethe Aloo Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Potatoes cooked with the tang of lemon and chillies.
Ingredients of Vratwale Khatte Meethe Aloo
- 1/2 kg potatoes-parboiled, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp rock salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste, optional
How to Make Vratwale Khatte Meethe Aloo
- Heat the clarified butter, add the cumin seeds.
- When it splutters, add the potatoes and stir-fry.
- When the potatoes become light brown, add salt, chilli powder and sugar and continue to stir-fry till well blended.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and serve.