Here are 6 Amazing eateries in Hauz Khas Village You Must Try.
1. Hauz Khas SocialBoasting of the perfect view of the serene Hauz Khas fort and lake, Hauz Khas social is a visual delight like no other. The quirky 3-storied café also caught the fancy of director Imtiaz Ali, who used the café as a significant location in his Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer 'Tamasha'. The food at Social is no less praiseworthy either. A lovely mélange of continental, Asian, Italian and North Indian affair, Social's food is a must try for all the foodies out there. Try their China box, Mezze platter, Shawarma platter and chilly hot wings and you would know what we mean.Where:9-A & 12, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Cost for two: INR 1300
2. Coast CaféThe serene balcony view of the lake and the Continental and Malayali culinary fare, could there be a pair as amazing? We doubt. From slurpy moilees, kokum fish curries to eclectic thorans and avials, Coast Café is every sea-food lover's dream come true!Where: H-2, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Cost for two: INR 1400
3. Yeti-The Himalayan Kitchen Had to postpone your Ladakh plan yet again? Worry not! Enjoy the best of the hills at the Yeti - the Himalayan Kitchen. Putting together the best of Tibetan and Nepalese food, Yeti makes sure you don't head back without being content. Try their Yeti veg platter, Sekuwa (chargrilled mutton pieces), Macha tereko (fish marinated with spices and batter fried in mustard oil), and Nepalese thali for the best experience.Where: 30, 1st Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Cost for Two: INR 1300
4. Elma's Bakery, Bar and KitchenThe cutesy café decorated with beautiful fairy lights, artful lamps and wall hangings and of course the ever so vibrant walls makes for a delightful ambience. Always accompanying the pretty setting here is the whiff of freshly baked desserts, chocolates and snacks that ensures you are hooked to Elma's for much longer than you intended. Banoffee Pie, Blueberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Banana Pancakes, Risotto, Pasta, and the Mezze platter, are some of Elma's biggest highlights.Where:31, 2nd Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delh
Cost for Two: INR 2000
5. ImperfectoThe jazzy-restro bar is a party favourite for Delhites and for good reason. Spacious, lively and forever echoing the best music in town, there is barely anything imperfect about 'Imperfecto'. You have to try their Lasagne, exotic Veg Pizza, Onion Rings, Pasta and the extensive range of Mocktails and Sangria for one of the best food experiences in Haus Khas Village.Where: 1-A/1, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Cost for two: INR 1800
6. Levels HKV Another party favourite! Levels HKV is one of the newest entrants in the happening lanes of Hauz Khas Village, yet it has managed to catch the attention of Delhi's youth rather impressively. Be it their happy hours, karoake, live music or the lovely roof top seating, Levels impresses on every level. Go here for a delectable mix of ambience, location and of course lipsmacking food.Where: 30, 3rd Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Cost for Two: INR 2000
So pick your favourites, get hold of your friends and go on an exploration spree today. With the winters fast setting in, there can't be a plan more fun-filled than this.
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a strong penchant for food, Sushmita loves all things good, cheesy and greasy. Her other favourite pastime activities other than discussing food includes, reading, watching movies and binge-watching TV shows.