Sinful pastries, freshly baked breads, delicious dips and crisp cookies – a trip to the bakery can be quite fun and exciting. To add more charm to it, we've got you a list of some of our favourite bakeries in Delhi that will fulfill every craving. Whether you're looking for your daily breakfast bread or a quick snack or something to soothe your sweet tooth, you'll be spoilt for choice at each one of these food havens.1. The Artful Baker This is the best place to get your breakfast bread from. We love their rye bread – it is light, soft, and moist and has the perfect texture. Their freshly baked croissants and quiche are equally delicious. It has a cosy ambiance which makes it a great place to grab a coffee or a hot chocolate if you're in Khan Market.
Where: Shop 13-B, Khan Market, New Delhi(Also read: 5 Best Bakeries in Bengaluru)
2. Defence BakeryA tiny little place in the quiet Defence Colony market, this one houses some of the finest bakery items in the city. We're in love with their gooey chocolate chip and blueberry muffins. Their tea cakes are also fantastic – all freshly baked and priced reasonably.Where: 34, Defence Colony Market, Defence Colony, New Delhi
3. Piano Man BakeryTucked away in the Deer Park market, this charming bakery offers an assortment of sinful cakes and cakes along with healthy granolas and jams and oils. Everything here is divine, particularly the indulgent booze cakes and the freshly made hummus.Where: B 6-7/22, First Floor, Safdarjung Enclave, Safdarjung, New Delhi
4. Wenger'sEveryone who has grown up in Delhi will always have Wenger's as part of their childhood memories and will also agree that it is one bakery that has stood the test of time. Established way back in 1926 during British Raj, the bakery has been named after the Swiss couple who started it. The menu maintains its colonial charm with a host of pastries, sandwiches and snacks. We love the flaky and buttery chicken patty and it is hard to find better chocolate eclairs than what you get here.Where: A-16, Connaught Place, New Delhi(Also read: Nankhatai - The Famous Buttery Biscuit From Parsi Bakeries)
5. Maxims One of the oldest bakeries in South Delhi, Maxims offers a mix of contemporary and old school bakery items. They're known for their creamy pastries and birthday cakes. Their chocolate truffle cake has a huge fan following. They also stack great pizza bases, soft pita breads and flaky puff pastry for your dinner parties.Where: HS-3, Main Market, Kailash Colony, New Delhi
6. Nik Baker's Chandigarh's favourite bakery has now opened in New Delhi and we are absolutely thrilled. This is the best place to pack some crisp cheese sticks and crunchy cookies filled with oats, almonds and chocolate chips for your evening tea. They also have a cute seating area where you can enjoy a quick breakfast with freshly baked morning buns and a fluffy omelette or dive into their bagel sandwiches during your coffee break.Where: M-25, M Block Market, Greater Kailash (GK) 2, New Delhi
7. L'OperaThis chic and sophisticated bakery will remind you of dainty patisseries that line the streets in Paris. From French influenced delicate desserts and colourful macarons that are airy and light to rustic breads, they have an exemplary selection of goodies. Everything here tastes as good as it looks.Where: 2nd Floor, DLF Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi