- Dry ginger powder - 1 tsp
- Dry garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Dry onion powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil on a pan.
- Add all the ingredients to the pan.
- Lightly stir the mixture at minimum flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture till the colour of the mixture changes to dark brown.
- Now, keep it off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
- Blend to fine powder.
- Flavourful and healthy homemade instant noodle masala powder is ready.
You can add the tastemaker to make dry curry baby potatoes, masala egg-bhurji, bhel-puri, masala fries, mushroom clear soup; and for our south Indian food fans, you can use this tastemaker to coat the inner layer of your masala dosa and make a Mysore masala dosa instead. You can also stir fry leftover idlis with some onions and mustard seeds along with a light toss of the tastemaker masala to make a very healthy evening snack. Try the above suggestions with your own tastemaker masala and tell us if your kids left the table without licking their fingers clean.
About Shubham BhatnagarYou can often find Shubham at a small authentic Chinese or Italian restaurant sampling exotic foods and sipping a glass of wine, but he will wolf down a plate of piping hot samosas with equal gusto. However, his love for homemade food trumps all.