- Dry ginger powder - 1 tsp
- Dry garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Dry onion powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil on a pan.
- Add all the ingredients to the pan.
- Lightly stir the mixture at minimum flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture till the colour of the mixture changes to dark brown.
- Now, keep it off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
- Blend to fine powder.
- Flavourful and healthy homemade instant noodle masala powder is ready.
You can add the tastemaker to make dry curry baby potatoes, masala egg-bhurji, bhel-puri, masala fries, mushroom clear soup; and for our south Indian food fans, you can use this tastemaker to coat the inner layer of your masala dosa and make a Mysore masala dosa instead. You can also stir fry leftover idlis with some onions and mustard seeds along with a light toss of the tastemaker masala to make a very healthy evening snack.
About Shubham BhatnagarYou can often find Shubham at a small authentic Chinese or Italian restaurant sampling exotic foods and sipping a glass of wine, but he will wolf down a plate of piping hot samosas with equal gusto. However, his love for homemade food trumps all.