Survival Series: How to Make Quick & Easy Pancakes
Aashna Ahuja, NDTV | Updated: July 18, 2017 13:36 IST
Does the thought of starting your day with a scrumptious stack of pancakes get you excited? But you have no idea how to make them? Well, you’ve come to the right place. You need to stop perceiving cooking as a Herculean task, and definitely steer away from those boxes of pancake mixture.
(Kitchen Hacks 101: These Quick Tricks Will Make Your Life So Much Simpler)
Let’s face it, weekend mornings are made for delicious, hot and fluffy pancakes, but getting them to turn out perfectly can be stressful. Watch and learn the simplest recipe of all to get them right, every single time:
With our step-by-step guide, you can now be your family’s hero every morning:
1. Combine 1 egg, 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk and stir well.
2. Add a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp baking powder, 2 tbsp powdered sugar and mix everything together until smooth.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, carefully pour the batter and spread it out to cover the entire pan.
4. Flip when bubbles appear everywhere and the sides are golden. Cook for a few minutes until done.
5. Spruce it up with maple syrup, honey or even chocolate sauce. (Umm, yum!)
For the latest food news, health tips and recipes, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and YouTube.