How to make Aloo and Dal ki Tikki
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Crisp potato and channa dal tikkies. Serve with a chutney of your choice.
Ingredients of Aloo and Dal ki Tikki
- 500 gms mashed potatoes, boiled
- 3 white bread slices
- Salt and red chilli to taste
- Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup chana dal (parboiled)
- green chilli, finely chopped
- Lemon juice
How to Make Aloo and Dal ki Tikki
- 1.Crumble bread slices.
- 2.Add mashed potatoes, chana dal, coriander leaves, lemon juice and chilies.
- 3.Spice it up with cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and few drops of oil.
- 4.Mix it well.
- 5.Shape into round flat patties and fry golden brown.
Key Ingredients: mashed potatoes, white bread slices, Salt and red chilli to taste, Garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, chana dal (parboiled), green chilli, Lemon juice, Coriander