Apple Pine Nut Salad Recipe
A healthy apple salad with a dash of balsamic vinegar and the crunch of pine nuts and saunf.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Apple Pine Nut Salad
- 250 gm baby fennel (saunf ka plant)
- 1 medium sized apple
- 2 small onions
- 70 gm cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- A bunch of coriander
- A small bunch of rocket, watercress or baby lettuce
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Crushed peppercorn, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon
How to Make Apple Pine Nut SaladHideShow Media
Slice all the vegetables.
Blanch baby fennel in boiling water and then refresh with ice cold water.
Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
Toast pine nuts and keep aside.
Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, juice of quarter lemon and salt.
Add cherry tomatoes.
Mix all ingredients together and serve chilled garnished with coriander and pine nuts.