How to make Besan Kadhi Pindi Style
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Microwave Besan Kadhi Pindi Style Recipe: An interesting version of the conventional Kadhi, this one has added vegetables.
Ingredients of Microwave Besan Kadhi Pindi Style
- 3/4 Cup besan
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sonth
- 2 cups yogurt (preferably hung)
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 tsp ajwain
- 4 badis
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, chopped
- For garnishing:
- Coriander leaves
How to Make Microwave Besan Kadhi Pindi Style
- 1.Mix besan, turmeric, asafoetida, salt, chilli powder and sonth.
- 2.Add some yoghurt to form a smooth paste
- 3.Then add the rest of it.
- 4.Mix in the 6 cups water.
- 5.Take a deep dish, mix oil, coriander, fenugreek seeds and the badis.
- 6.Cook covered at high heat for 3 minutes, stir once.
- 7.Add the besan mixture and the vegetables, cook covered at high heat for 10 minutes, stir once.
- 8.Lower down the power to 70% and cook covered for 20 minutes, stir twice.
- 9.Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Besan Kadhi would taste great with plain boiled rice.
Key Ingredients: besan, turmeric, asafoetida, salt , sonth, yogurt (preferably hung), water, oil, coriander seeds, fenugreek seeds, ajwain, badis, mixed vegetables, Coriander leaves