How To Make Besan Ki Barfi
About Besan Ki Barfi Recipe: An Indian dessert that is made or bought in an Indian household for every other occasion. Barfi is an Indian sweet that is relished across the country on various celebratory occasions and festivities. Be it Diwali or Holi, besan ki barfi is a must in every household. Here is a simple and quick recipe to make this delicious barfi at home.Ingredients of Besan Ki Barfi Recipe
: This barfi is made with just a few handful ingredients. Gram flour or besan sauteed with ghee and sugar to make this mouth watering delicacy, besan barfi.
Ingredients of Besan Ki Barfi
- 2 Cups besan
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ghee
- almonds (sliced) to decorate, blanched
- Greased tray
How to Make Besan Ki Barfi
- 1.Fry the besan in ghee on low flame for about 30 minutes till it gets brown and the ghee get separated.
- 2.Dissolve the sugar into the water over low heat.
- 3.When it dissolves, bring it to a boil and cook till thick enough.
- 4.Take some between your fingers and pull apart, 2 threads should form.
- 5.Add this syrup to the besan and mix well.
- 6.Pour this mixture into a greased tray.
- 7.When it cools cut into small cubes and garnish it with almonds.
Calories: 386.28 Kcal 0Calcium: 10.8 MgSodium: 15.36 MgPotassium: 203.04 Mg
Key Ingredients: besan, sugar, water, ghee, almonds (sliced) to decorate, Greased tray