How to make Carrot Laddoo
About Carrot Ladoo Recipe: Don't we all love to gorge on sweet little round balls of sugar? Ladoos are Indian sweets that are often prepared on special occasions and festivities. Here is a delectable ladoo recipe packed with the goodness of carrot and coconut along with raisins. Prepare this easily and quickly at home with just a few ingredients.
Ingredients of Carrot Ladoo
- 5 carrots, grated
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- Handful of raisins
- Sugar (as required)
How to Make Carrot Ladoo
- 1.Sauté grated carrots for few minutes.
- 2.Add dessicated coconut and sugar, combine well.
- 3.Add cardamom powder for flavour.
- 4.Once all the mixture is cooked well and excess water gets evaporated keep it aside.
- 5.Now make small laddoos from the mixture. Add raisins to each laddoo .
Key Ingredients: carrots, ghee, cardamom powder, dessicated coconut, raisins, Sugar (as required)