Cheera Thoran Recipe
An authentic Malayali stir fry with spinach, coconut and mild spices. Absolutely healthy!
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings3
Ingredients of Cheera Thoran
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp chopped red chillies
- 7 to 8 curry leaves
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated coconut
- Salt to taste
How to Make Cheera ThoranHideShow Media
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add mustard, red chillies and curry leaves.
3. Now add green chillies, turmeric powder, chopped garlic and spinach.
4. Let the spinach steam, then add grated coconut.
5. Season and cook for a few minutes.
6. Serve garnished with grated coconut