How To Make Chocolate Ice cream
About Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe: I scream, you scream, we all scream for... ice cream! Remember this? Ice cream is not just a kids favourite but is loved by almost all of us at any time of the day or night. A dessert after dinner or lunch or a bowl during the day or post midnight. This ice-cream recipe is a delight for dessert lovers who loves chocolate in any form. One of the most popular ice cream flavors, chocolate ice cream made at home without an ice cream maker that too in an hour, with just a few ingredients found in your kitchen. You can serve this at a dinner party or just casually serve the kids post dinner at home.Ingredients in Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
: A few simple ingredients makes for an irresistible, creamy chocolate ice cream to indulge in! Custard, cocoa and sugar along with milk mixed with cream and vanilla essence, blended and frozen to perfection! Serve garnished with cherries and nuts, this ice cream recipe is a delight to eat.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 Cups milk, full cream
- 1 tbsp custard powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- for garnishing cherries or nuts
How to Make Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1.Mix the custard, cocoa and sugar in half a cup of the milk.
- 2.Heat the rest of the milk and when it comes to a boil, add the custard mixture, and bring to a boil again, stirring continuously.
- 3.When it boils, lower the heat and simmer for a half a minute, shut off the heat and leave to cool.
- 4.When it reaches room temperature, mix in the cream and vanilla essence and transfer on to a container with a tight lid.
- 5.Freeze till almost set, take out and whip up in a blender and place back into the freezer in the same container.
- 6.The lid should always be tightly shut, as this avoids crystals from forming. Blend once more when almost set and place back in the freezer.
- 7.You can adjust the cooling to normal about two hours after the last blending. Serve garnished with the cherries or nuts.
- 8.Alternatively, freeze in an ice cream machine according to instructions.
Key Ingredients: milk, custard powder, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla essence, cream, cherries or nuts