How to make Coffee Marinated Mutton Chops With Balsamic Reduction
About Coffee Marinated Mutton Chops: Juicy mutton chops with a twist! The meat is marinated in mix of coffee, honey and balsamic reduction. A great starter recipe for your next dinner party!
Ingredients of Coffee Marinated Mutton Chops
- 200 Gram mutton chops
- For the marinade:
- 1 shot espresso
- 10 ml honey
- 10 ml balsamic Vinegar
- 5 gram rosemary
- 10 gram pink peppercorns (crushed)
- olive oil
- to taste salt
How to Make Coffee Marinated Mutton Chops
- 1.Let the marinade stay in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- 2.On medium heat, drizzle some oil on a nonstick pan.
- 3.Dust the lamb chops with some flour.
- 4.Sear the lamb chops on the pan.
- 5.Transfer into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 6.Once the lamb chops are cooked put them in the same pan and add 100 ml of lamb.
- 7.Stock and let it reduce to a sauce consistency.
- 8.Adjust seasoning.
- 9.Garnish with some fresh parsley sprigs and serve with a side of sauteed spinach and sweet potato mash and it is ready to serve.
Key Ingredients: mutton chops, espresso, honey, balsamic Vinegar, rosemary, pink peppercorns (crushed), olive oil, salt