How To Make Couscous With Achari Baingan & Yogurt
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Couscous with Achari Baingan & Yogurt Recipe: Add a tangy kick to your breakfast with this creative combination of couscous and fried aubergines.
Ingredients of Couscous with Achari Baingan & Yogurt
- 1 Cup couscous2sboiling water6-7 Brinjals100 gms of achari masala1 Onion6-7 Garlic cloves2 tsp mustard1 tsp paanch phoren1 Tomato1/2 tsp turmeric powder1/2 tsp red chilli powder1/2 tsp coriander powder1 tsp achari paste1 cup yogurtSalt
- 2 Cups boiling water
- 6-7 Brinjal
- 100 Gram achari masala
- 1 Onion
- 6-7 Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp panch phoron
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp achari paste
- 1 Cup yogurt
How to Make Couscous with Achari Baingan & Yogurt
- 1.Take couscous in a bowl & add boiling water to it.
- 2.Slit 6-7 brinjals & fill it with achari paste & salt.
- 3.Heat oil in a pan. Add panch phoron, onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, tomato, achari paste and water.
- 4.Add brinjals to it and let it cook. Add crushed garlic cloves and salt to yogurt and mix gently.
- 5.Add fluffed couscous on the platter with fried brinjals.
- 6.Add the remaining masala on it & serve it with garlic yogurt.
Key Ingredients: boiling water, Brinjal, achari masala, Onion, Garlic cloves, mustard, panch phoron, Tomato, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, achari paste, yogurt, Salt