Dal ki Chutney Recipe
Chutney made with variety of lentils, roasted dhania, cumin seeds, chillies, onions and curry leaves. A perfect accompaniment that will give your bland meals a new twist!
- Total Cook Time 55 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 40 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Dal ki Chutney
- 2 Tbsp arhar daal(pigeon pea)-roasted
- 2 Tbsp urad daal-roasted
- 2 Tbsp channa daal-roasted
- 2 Tbsp moong dhuli daal-roasted
- 2 Tbsp sabut dhania-roasted
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2-3 sabut lal mirch
- 1/4 tsp heeng
- 1 imli-seeds removed
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sarson
- 1/2 cup onions-chopped fine
- 10-12 curry leaves-for tempering
How to Make Dal ki ChutneyHideShow Media
1. Grind the roasted ingredients and imli together, with the help of water as required.
2. Mix in the salt.
3. Heat the oil, add the sarson, onions and kadhi patta.
4. Saute till onions are brown, and mix into the chutney.
5. Note: You can mix in some yogurt if you so desire.