Fully Loaded Eggs Recipe
Sausages, ham, potatoes tossed together, topped with whisked eggs and baked perfect. Try this delicious egg recipe on this sunday morning.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Eggs
- 6-8 eggs
- 5-6 sausages
- 1 chicken ham
- 1-2 onions
- 1/4th red bell pepper
- Olive oil
- 3-4 Tbsp butter
- 1 potato
- 2 green chillies
- 1 cup mushrooms
How to Make Fully Loaded EggsHideShow Media
1. Slice up sausages, ham, red bell pepper and chillis.
2. Heat olive oil and butter. Add onions and saute them. Then add small chopped peices of potatoes.
3. Add the sausages, ham, chillies, bell peppers and diced mushrooms. Cook for few minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper and keep them aside.
5. In a sepeprate bowl, whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper. Make the batter fluffy/frothy.
6. In another bowl, add butter and put the sausage mixture in it.
7. Add the eggs and put them in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 170-180 degree.
8. Serve the frittata in a plate. Garnish with coriander and sprouts and serve.