How to make Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Sizzling hot golden pancakes made with a range of healthy ingredients, served with oodles of marmalade.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 3/4 cup skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1 tbsp cornmeal (makki ka atta)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- unsalted butter
- Marmalade or honey
How to Make Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
- 1.Beat egg yolks, milk and yoghurt till smooth.
- 2.In another bowl sift buckwheat and rice flour and cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 3.Add milk mixture to flours and stir lightly. Then add the oil, and the mixture lightens up.
- 4.Beat egg whites till stiff and fold into batter.
- 5.Melt butter in frying pan, pour in a large ladle of the batter. Cook over low-medium heat until pancake is lightly golden on underside.
- 6.Turn over and cook for another minute till the pancake is cooked through.
- 7.Serve hot with marmalade.
Key Ingredients: eggs (separated), skimmed milk, plain yogurt, buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta), rice flour (chawal ka atta), cornmeal (makki ka atta), baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, Marmalade or honey