Guilt Free Galouti Kebab Recipe
How to make Guilt Free Galouti Kebab
About Guilt Free Galouti Kebab Recipe: Soft succulent kebabs bursting with flavors, high on taste but minus the calories. This one's made with olive oil and pure ghee from Ila Lumba's farm.
- Total Cook Time3 hrs 50 mins
- Prep Time 35 mins
- Cook Time3 hrs 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Guilt Free Galouti Kebab
- 1/2 Kg mutton mince (for soft kebabs use mutton that has been double minced)
- 4 tsp green papaya paste
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- A pinch of javitri powder
- A pinch of Kashmiri mirch
- 2 tsp chana powder, roasted
- 2 tbsp saffron mixed in warm milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp onion paste, fried
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp gulab jal
- 1/3 tsp kebab chini, powdered
- 1/3 tsp green cardamom
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for fying the kebabs)
How to Make Guilt Free Galouti KebabHideShow Media
Take a teaspoon of minced garlic and 1 tea spoon of ginger, mix really well for 25-30 minutes (helps the kebabs to become soft) and add 1/2 tea spoon garam masala.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Put 3 pieces of coal on the gas, add a bit of ghee, cloves and green cardamom, place this in a katori and place it in the midst of the galouti masala, cover with aluminum.
After 2 hours, you are good to go.
Take a frying pan. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil or ghee and fry the kebabs.