How to make Jowar Medley
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Jowar Medley Recipe: Cook up a healthy jowar medley filled with vegetables and flavor. Enjoy a light snack, the guilt free way!
Ingredients of Jowar Medley
- 1 Tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 tbsp mustard seeds
- 15-20 curry leaves
- green chillies (de-seeded)
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2-3 baby corn (diced)
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- to taste pepper
- to taste salt
- 1 cup jowar seeds (sorghum)
How to Make Jowar Medley
- 1.Soak the jowar seeds overnight and boil it in the same water for 15 minutes. (Optional: Boil it with 2
garlic cloves wrapped in a muslin cloth to infuse some flavor.)
- 2.Heat the rice bran oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and ginger.
- 3.When the seeds splutter, add baby corn, after a minute add the the zucchin. Stir fry.
- 4.Add the red peppers and yellow peppers. Stir fry.
- 5.Add the salt , pepper & cooked jowar. Toss well.
- 6.Garnish with coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: rice bran oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies (de-seeded), ginger, baby corn (diced), zucchini, red pepper, yellow pepper, pepper, salt, jowar seeds (sorghum)