How to make Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip
Make this ultimate Punjabi snack from scratch. Dough pockets stuffed with keema masala mixture, fried golden and served with a refreshing hung curd dip. You can also use other dips according to your preference.
Ingredients of Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip
- 50 Gram Onion
- 5 gram Whole garam masalas
- 250 gram Keema
- 1 tbsp Hung curd
- 10 gram Ginger-garlic paste
- 250 gram Refined flour
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 4-5 gram Ginger, chopped
- 15-20 gram Dry Fruits
How to Make Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip
- 1.Marinate the keema with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd. Mix well and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- 2.Heat the oil, add the whole garam masala, sliced onions and saute until they turn a golden brown.
- 3.Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well. Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits.
- For the samosa:
- 1.Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
- 2.Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes. Add the keema to pancake and shape (crescent shaped).
- 3.Fry till cooked.
- For the dip:
- 1.Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.
Key Ingredients: Onion
, Whole garam masalas, Keema
, Hung curd, Ginger-garlic paste, Refined flour, Garam masala, Ginger
, Dry Fruits