How to make Kheere Ke Pakode
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Crisp and crunchy pakodas made with cucumbers dipped in a batter made of singhare ka atta. A delicacy during Navratra fasting.
Ingredients of Kheere Ke Pakode
- 1 Cup Singhare ka atta
- 2 tsp Rock salt
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 Tbsp Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 Large Kheeras, sliced
- For deep frying Oil
How to Make Kheere Ke Pakode
- 1.Take singhade ka atta in a bowl, add rock salt, coriander powder, chilli powder and green chillies together along with enough water to mix thoroughly.
- 2.Add enough water to make a thick consistency of the mixture.
- 3.Now, heat oil till simmer.
- 4.Dip the Kheera slices into the batter and put into the hot oil for deep frying.
- 5.Fry till golden brown. Put the flame low to allow Kheera slices to become a bit tender.
- 6.Drain the excess oil on an absorbent paper.
- 7.Serve hot and crisp along with coriander or tamarind chutney.
Key Ingredients: Singhare ka atta, Rock salt, Chilli Powder, Coriander powder, Green chillies, Kheeras, Water, Oil