How To Make Methi Raita
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Methi Raita Recipe: Indulge in this wholesome, healthy and rejuvenating raita, packed with the goodness of methi and tantalising flavours of garlic, green chilli and chaat masala!
Ingredients of Methi Raita
- 1/2 Cup methi leaves
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- to taste black salt
- Oil (to temper)
- for garnishing chaat masala
How to Make Methi Raita
- 1.Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and garlic and fry.
- 2.Once the raw smell of the garlic fades, add methi leaves and sauté for a minute on high flame.
- 3.Add green chilli, mix and switch off the flame. Let it cool for a while.
- 4.Whisk the curd well with some salt.
- 5.When you get the desired consistency, add the methi-garlic mix to it and mix everything together. Garnish with some chaat masala and serve.
Key Ingredients: methi leaves, curd, garlic, green chilli, jeera, black salt, Oil (to temper), chaat masala