How to make Microwave Paneer Tikka
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Microwave Paneer Tikka Recipe: Crisp cottage cheese (paneer) pieces microwaved to make soft paneer tikkas infused with deep flavors. Paneer tikka is a perfect starter for a dinner party!
Ingredients of Microwave Paneer Tikka
- 1 Kg paneer cubes (about 3 cm/1.5" each)
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper, powdered
- 1 tbsp salt
- A few drops of red color
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- Oil for brushing
- 1 Lemon (quartered)
- 1 Onion (sliced into rings for garnish)
How to Make Microwave Paneer Tikka
- 1.Mix the masalas in the yoghurt and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- 2.Place a saucer like plate, greased in a bigger plate.
- 3.Arrange the paneer pieces along the edge and cook, uncovered on HI for 4 minutes.
- 4.Turn over, brush with a little oil and cook again on HI for 4 minutes and serve.
Key Ingredients: paneer cubes (about 3 cm/1.5" each), garlic paste, ginger paste, chaat masala, chilli powder, black pepper, salt, vinegar , Oil for brushing, Lemon (quartered), Onion (sliced into rings for garnish)