How to make Moonglet
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Moonglet Recipe: A great source of fibre and proteing, Moong dal is the healthiest way to load up these nutrients in your diet. This recipe of Moonglet ensures a healthy and guilt-free snacking!
Ingredients of Moonglet
- 200 Gram Moong dhuli dal
- To soak and grind Water
- To taste Salt
- 4 Green chilli
- Bakind soda
- 1/2 (for one pancake) tsp Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Tbsp Fresh coriander
How to Make Moonglet
- 1.Soak mung dhuli daal in water for 30 minutes.
- 2.After 30 minutes drain out excess water and grind dal with 150 ml water, salt and 1 green chilli. Make a smooth paste of it.
- 3.Heat ½ tsp of oil in a pan.
- 4.Pour the batter and spread it evenly. Make sure this spread has to be little thick.
- 5.Once the bubbles starts appearing on the top, add chopped onions, tomatoes, chopped chillies, chopped capsicum and fresh coriander.
- 6.Press the toppings gently on the base.
- 7.Both the sides of the mooglet will take around 4 minutes each side.
- 8.Flip the side and cook on medium flame on the other side too.
- 9.Delicious and super healthy moonglet is ready.
You can add any vegetable of your choice as a topping.
Moong dhuli dal, Water, Salt
, Green chilli, Bakind soda, Oil, Onion
, Fresh coriander