How to make Palm Jaggery Crepes with fresh Coconut and Date syrup
This amazing, delicious recipes of Jaggery to keep you healthy and warm in winters.
Ingredients of Palm Jaggery Crepes with fresh Coconut and Date syrup
- 4 Cups Rice, boiled
- 1 Cup Urad Dal
- 1 Cup Palm Jaggery
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Coconut, grated
- 2 (Powdered) Cardamoms
- 1 Tbsp Yeast
- To grease Oil
- To taste Salt
- 50 Ml Date syrup
How to Make Palm Jaggery Crepes with fresh Coconut and Date syrup
- 1.Wash and soak rice and urad dal separately for 4 hours.
- 2.Grind them to a smooth batter and then mix them well along with salt and yeast
- 3.Allow the batter to ferment for 6-8 hours or over night.
- 4.Add the powder jaggaury to 1/2 cup water and bring it to a boil.
- 5.Filter and impurities and allow it to cool completely.
- 6.Add this mixture to the fermented batter.
- 7.Add the grated coconut and cardamom powder to the batter and mix well.
- 8.Heat a greased pan and pour a ladleful of batter, spread the batter on the sides ,
- 9.Close and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 10.Remove the pancakes and repeat the same procedure for the remaining batter. Roll and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Rice
, Urad Dal, Palm Jaggery, Fresh Coconut, Cardamoms, Yeast
, Oil, Salt
, Date syrup