Story ProgressBack to home
Papaya Salad Recipe
How to make Papaya Salad
Sleek strips of raw papaya dressed in sweet and sour flavours of lime, jaggery, soy sauce and chillies. A salad that is sure to leave your taste buds tingling!
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Papaya Salad
- 3 Cups Raw papaya (grated), peeled
- 1 tbsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Black pepper, powdered
- 1 cup Onions, finely chopped
- to taste Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice or to taste
- 1 cup Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Peanuts (coarsely pounded), roasted
How to Make Papaya SaladHideShow Media
Take a bowl, add finely peeled and grated papaya to it.
Then add salt and pepper for taste.
Add chopped onions, ginger and green chillies.
Then add soya sauce and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well.
Chill and transfer on to a serving bowl, garnish with roasted peanuts, coriander leaves and serve.