How to make Pardewaali Murgh Hawah Mahal
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Pardewaali Murgh Hawah Mahal Recipe: A delicious chicken recipe, cooked over tandoor along with cheese and egg. It gives out an aroma that you just cannot resist.
Ingredients of Pardewaali Murgh Hawah Mahal
- 180 Gram Chicken
- 30 Gram Butter
- 10 Gram Garlic
- 5 Gram Green chilli
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- To taste Salt
- 5-6 Gram Besan flour
- 20 Gram Cheese, grated
- 1 Nos Egg
How to Make Pardewaali Murgh Hawah Mahal
- 1.Cook chicken in butter and garlic along with green chilli and black pepper.
- 2.Add salt and besan flour.
- 3.Put in sheekh and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4.Separately mix egg and cheese. Put a layer on the chicken and cook in tandoor till egg and cheese are properly done.
- 5.Serve with mint and peanut chutney along with spring mix.