How to make Ruwangan Hachi Chaman
About Ruwangan Hachi Chaman Recipe: Delicious and authentic Kashmiri paneer recipe from the kitchen of ITC. Here is an easy dinner party recipe with deep fried cottage cheese cooked with sun dried tomatoes and flavourful spices. You can pair this dish with rice or chapati and can prepare it within an hour. Nothing more perfect than this vegetarian recipe for your next dinner or lunch feast.
Ingredients of Ruwangan Hachi Chaman
- 200 gms cottage cheese (deep fried), sliced
- 75 gms tomatoes (boiled and sun dried)
- 1 cup onion, small
- 1 tsp garlic
- Whole spices:
- 4-5 green cardamom
- 2-3 black cardamom
- 3-4 small cinnamon sticks
- 5-6 bay leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red mirch powder
- 1 tsp saunf powder
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- As per taste salt
- 50 ml mustard oil
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
How to Make Ruwangan Hachi Chaman
- 1.Keep the all ingredient ready.
- 2.In a pan first pour mustard oil, then all whole spices along with chopped onion and garlic followed by cottage cheese and rest of the spices.
- 3.Now add the sun dried tomatoes and cook together.
- 4.Finally add desi ghee and serve garnished with chopped coriander.
Key Ingredients: cottage cheese (deep fried), tomatoes (boiled and sun dried), onion, garlic, green cardamom, black cardamom, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, turmeric, red mirch powder, saunf powder, dry ginger powder, coriander powder, salt, mustard oil, desi ghee