How to make Sali Par Edu
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Grated deep fried potatoes topped with eggs, sunny side up. An easy to make Parsi breakfast dish.
Ingredients of Sali Par Edu
- 3 Eggs
- 2 TSP Olive oil
- 4 TBSP Sali (Sali is available in the market or you can make these at home by deep frying partially boiled grated potatoes)
- To taste Salt and pepper
How to Make Sali Par Edu
- 1.Grate the potatoes and then partially boil.
- 2.Now deep fry them twice and add salt and pepper.
- 3.Heat oil in a pan and spread the sali.
- 4.Break the eggs on top and cook it in a salamander grill for 3 minutes.
- 5.Serve with baked beans and toast.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, Olive oil, Sali (Sali is available in the market or you can make these at home by deep frying partially boiled grated potatoes), Salt and pepper