How to make Sandesh
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Sandesh Recipe: Bengal's super hit sweet, made with sweetened cottage cheese and flavored with cardamom and kesar. It is a sweet moist fudge which is so indulging!
Ingredients of Sandesh
- 150 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup khoya, grated
- 4 Green cardamom (crushed)
- Large pinch of kesar (saffron)
- 6 tbsp sugar / gur
- 6 Almonds , shredded
How to Make Sandesh
- 1.Blend the paneer, khoya and sugar/gur together till smooth. You can do this in a blender or use the back of a katori to mash them together.
- 2.Mix in the elaichi and set in a layer about 1/2" thick.
- 3.Refrigerate till set and cut into squares or diamonds and serve.
Key Ingredients: paneer (cottage cheese), khoya, Green cardamom (crushed), Large pinch of kesar (saffron), sugar / gur, Almonds