How to make Shakarkandi ki Chaat
A tangy and sweet chaat made with sweet potatoes mingled in chaat masala, chillies and lime juice. This recipe makes use of sendha namak, so can be relished during the fasting.
Ingredients of Shakarkandi ki Chaat
- 1/2 Kg Shakarkandi (peeled & cubed), boiled
- 1 Tbsp Chaat masala
- 1 Tbsp Chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin seeds (powdered), roasted
- 1 Tbsp Rock salt (sendha namak)
- To taste Lemon juice
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped
- Cubed cucumber and apples (optional)
- To garnish Coriander leaves , chopped
How to Make Shakarkandi ki Chaat
- 1.Mix all the ingredients together, adjusting spices according to taste and serve.
Key Ingredients: Shakarkandi (peeled & cubed), Chaat masala, Chilli powder, Cumin seeds (powdered), Rock salt (sendha namak), Lemon juice, Green chillies, Cubed cucumber and apples (optional), Coriander leaves