How to make Steamed Spring Rolls
Recipe Servings: 12
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Fish, crab, chicken and mushroom wrapped in a yam root and steamed.
Ingredients of Steamed Spring Rolls
- 12 Pieces Mushrooms
- 12 Chicken (cut lengthwise)
- 12 Fish (cut length wise)
- 12 Crab (cut lengthwise)
- 12 Roots of yam
How to Make Steamed Spring Rolls
- 1.Take a slice of yam root, place the fish, crab, chicken and mushroom on it and roll it.
- 2.Make all the rolls in a similar way.
- 3.Now steam the rolls for 5 minutes in a bamboo basket or a regular steamer.
- 4.Steamed spring rolls are ready to serve.
Key Ingredients: Mushrooms, Chicken (cut lengthwise), Fish (cut length wise), Crab (cut lengthwise), Roots of yam