How to make Vegetable Seekh Kebab
About Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe: The all time favourite seekh kebabs full of veggies, almonds and figs. Straight from the blazing tandoor on to your dinner table, here is a delectable veg kebab recipe that you can serve as appetizers at the next dinner party paired with a tangy mint chutney. Your guests would be left wanting for more!
Ingredients of Vegetable Seekh Kebab
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 cup beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup potatoes, grated
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 5-6 almonds (crushed)
- 1/2 cup khoya
- Handful of cheese, grated
- 2 figs, chopped
- 1 cup gram flour, roasted
- Salt as required
How to Make Vegetable Seekh Kebab
- 1.Put desi ghee in the cooking pan.
- 2.Add cumin seeds, garlic, ginger and saute till golden brown.
- 3.Add carrots, beans, potatoes, black pepper and salt.
- 4.Let it cook for about a couple of minutes. Then add almonds, khoya, grated cheese and figs.
- 5.Now add roasted gram flour to make the mixture into a dough.
- 6.Settle the dough on the tandoor rod for roasting and put it inside the tandoor.
- 7.Once roasted, serve with tomato ketchup or mint and chilli chutney.
Key Ingredients: ghee, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, carrots, beans, potatoes, black pepper, almonds (crushed), khoya, cheese, figs, gram flour, Salt as required