This quick, healthy salad makes a refreshing side to pork or chicken, the savoury heaviness of the meat soothed by the fresh flavours of the salad.
Ingredients of Jamun Salad
- 1 Mango
1 cup Jamun
1/2 Cucumber (peeled)
1-2 tsp Chilli flakes
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp Lemon juice
Salt, to taste
How to Make Jamun Salad
- Peel and cube the Mango and Cucumber.
- Then de-seed and chop the Jamun. Mix them all together in a bowl.
- For the dressing, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Then pour over the chopped fruit and vegetable.
- Cool in the fridge before serving.