Keema Samosa with Yoghurt Dip
Recipe Servings: 10
Make this ultimate Punjabi snack from scratch. Dough pockets stuffed with keema masala mixture, fried golden and served with a refreshing hung curd dip.
- 50 gm onion
- 5 gm whole garam masalas
- 250 gm keema
- 1 Tbsp hung curd
- 10 gm ginger-garlic paste
- 250 gm refined flour
- 1 Tbsp garam masalas
- 4-5 gm chopped ginger
- 15-20 gm dry fruits
- Marinate the keema with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd. Mix well and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil, add the whole garam masala, sliced onions and saute until they turn a golden brown.
- Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well. Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits.
For the samosa:
- Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
- Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes. Add the keema to pancake and shape (crescent shaped).
- Fry till cooked.
For the dip:
- Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.