Stir Fried Capsicum and Tofu Recipe
Tofu, capsicum and onions tossed in flavors of soy sauce, vinegar and a ginger-garlic paste.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Capsicum and Tofu
- 350 gm tofu - diced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup onions-sliced thinly
- 1 cup capsicum - shredded thinly
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce (adjust according to strength)
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Greens for garnish
How to Make Stir Fried Capsicum and Tofu
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the onions, garlic, ginger and capsicum in it over high heat till onions and capsicums look wet.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, vinegar, and the tofu.
- Mix well, and serve garnished with some greens.