How to make Almond Malai Kulfi
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Almond Malai Kulfi Recipe: People of all age groups love kulfi. Condensed milk, saffron, dry fruits are teamed together, chilled and served in a matki.
Ingredients of Almond Malai Kulfi
- 1 Cup almonds (blanched and ground)
- 1 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 6 tbsp Cream
- 15-20 Toasted pistachio, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup Milk
- A pinch of Saffron
How to Make Almond Malai Kulfi
- 1.In a bowl, blend ground blanched almonds, condensed milk and cream together.
- 2.Infuse milk with saffron and add the mix into it.
- 3.Toast some pistachio and chop them coarsely. Add pistachio into it and blend them well together.
- 4.Set them in a matki and cover it with butter paper.
- 5.Refrigerate and serve cold.
almonds (blanched and ground), condensed milk, Cream
, Toasted pistachio, chopped coarsely, Milk