Aloo ka Raita Recipe
How to make Aloo ka Raita
Beaten curd bulked up with pieces of boiled potato and flavoured with cumin seeds, pepper and coriander leaves.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Aloo ka Raita
- 2 cups potatoes - boiled peeled and diced
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp cumin seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1/4 tsp red pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves - chopped
How to Make Aloo ka RaitaHideShow Media
Beat the yogurt till smooth.
Add salt, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder, coriander leaves and mix well with the potatoes.
Transfer onto a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the cumin powder, red pepper and coriander leaves.
Serve the Aloo ka Raita chilled.