How To Make Aloo Palak
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Aloo Palak Recipe: A simple everyday dish, potatoes and spinach tossed together in light masalas.
Ingredients of Aloo Palak
- 3/4 Kg Sspinach (washed), finely chopped
- 2 potatoes (peeled and chopped), boiled
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp methi dana (fenugreek seeds), powdered
- 2-3 whole red chillies
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
How to Make Aloo Palak
- 1.Heat the clarified butter in a heavy-based stainless steel broad pan and add cumin, whole red chillies and the methi.
- 2.When they begin to darken, add the ginger and saute till light brown.
- 3.Keeping the heat on high, add the chopped spinach and potato, salt and sugar and mix well.
- 4.Continue to cook over high heat till the spinach is tender and excess water has dried.
Key Ingredients: Sspinach (washed), potatoes (peeled and chopped), clarified butter (ghee), cumin seeds, methi dana (fenugreek seeds), whole red chillies, ginger, salt, sugar