How to make Barbecue Fish Tikka
About Barbecue Fish Tikka: Marinated fish slowly roasted on hot tandoor.
Ingredients of Barbecue Fish Tikka
- Boneless Fish
- 600 gram Yogurt
- 200 gram Red chilli powder
- A pinch of Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 Cloves
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- A pinch of Chaat masala
How to Make Barbecue Fish Tikka
- 1.Wash and clean the fish, cut into cubes, apply salt, red pepper and lemon juice and keep aside.
- 2.Apply the marinade ingredients into the yoghurt.
- 3.Add the fish and let it marinate for half a day.
- 4.On a thin skewer gently put the fish tikkas and cook in a hot tandoor.
- 5.Garnish with lemon, chaat masala and serve.
Boneless Fish, Yogurt
, Red chilli powder, Garam masala, Lemon juice, Garlic clove, Cloves
, Chaat masala