Beetroot Raita Recipe
How to make Beetroot Raita
A beautiful looking beetroot raita. With the crunch of cucumbers and onions, this pink colored raita is best served chilled with hot paranthas or pulao.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins 10 seconds
- Prep Time 10 mins 10 seconds
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Beetroot Raita
- 1 beetroot, boiled, peeled and pureed
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 big bowl of dahi / curd
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Beetroot RaitaHideShow Media
In a blender add the curd and beetroot puree. Mix. Strain in a bowl. Should be pink in color.
Add the chopped onions, cucumbers and salt to the bowl. Mix.
Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.