Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe
How To Make Chicken Manchow Soup
About Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe: Chicken Manchow is a dark brown Chinese soup. Chicken, mushrooms, carrots and other veggies simmered in mild flavors.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Chicken Manchow Soup
- 1 Cup cooked chicken pieces
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp French beans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 cup water
- 2 spring onion stems
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt (as required)
How to Make Chicken Manchow SoupHideShow Media
In a pan, stir fry the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilies for about 2 minutes.
Add all the vegetables, pepper and salt and continue to stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
Add the cooked chicken to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Add the soy sauce, chicken stock and salt.
Let it boil, reduce the heat and add the cornflour mixed with water and stir constantly till it thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Garnish with spring onion stems.