Creamy Makhana and Mushroom Recipe
Mushrooms and makhanas laden with the richness of milk, cheese, butter and cream.
- Total Cook Time 50 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 40 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Creamy Makhana and Mushroom
- 200 gm mushrooms-fresh, sliced
- 1 cup roasted makhanas
- 1/2 cup spring onions-chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 Tbsp refined flour
- 1/4 tsp pissi kali mirch
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp ajwain leaves-chopped fine or 1/2 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
How to Make Creamy Makhana and MushroomHideShow Media
1. Heat the butter and oil in a pan and add the onions.
2. Saute till onions are a little soft.
3. Add the mushrooms and makhana and sauté for about half a minute.
4. Add the flour and turn around till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
5. Remove from heat and add the milk very gradually, stirring all the time to avoid lumps.
6. Bring to a boil and lower the heat.
7. Add the kali mirch, salt and ajwain leaves, simmer for a few minutes, add cream and serve, garnished with the grated cheese.