How to make Dahi Ke Kebab
About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. paneer and a host of spices, these simply melt in your mouth. Mostly made in North Indian homes, this kebab recipe is a popular option in many restaurant menus as well. Loved by many for their soft mouth melting interior texture while they are crisp from outside, dahi kebabs are quite rich in taste and makes for a perfect appetizer for a dinner party.
Ingredients of Dahi Ke Kebab
- 1 1/2 Cup hung yogurt
- 1/4 cup besan (chick pea flour) - dry roasted over low heat till slightly darker
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (powdered), roasted
- for frying oil/ghee
How to Make Dahi Ke Kebab
- 1.Mix all the ingredients except the ghee, and chill for an hour.
- 2.Shape the mixture into flat rounds (like tikkis) and pan fry over medium heat till brown on both sides.
- 3.The kebabs are quite soft, so you have to handle them carefully.
- 4.Serve hot with green chutney.
Key Ingredients: hung yogurt, besan (chick pea flour) - dry roasted over low heat till slightly darker, coriander leaves, green chillies, onions, salt, cumin seeds (powdered), oil/ghee